The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break Project!




My project for Spring Break is painting a table and chair set that I had when I was a little girl. It was painted an Antique White many years ago. I have decided to paint it black. I think it will look great! Merit has already been sitting in the chairs and thinks it is pretty neat to have chairs his size. I can't wait to see the finished product!

No comments: