The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Birthday!


Well...my birthday did not go quite as expected. I basically didn't get any sleep on Sunday night so Monday was a tough day to say the least. I functioned quite well despite only sleeping less then two hours. My room mom gave me two hours for lunch and then brought cupcakes for the class. It was a nice treat! One of my moms sent me a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a balloon. We decided to wait and go out to celebrate our birthdays this coming weekend. So...I'm looking forward to my birthday dinner this Saturday night!

No comments: