The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sitting At My New Table!

 Stacking blocks on my new table.

 Really concentrating

 Doesn't my new table and chairs set look great! Mommy did a good job!


I finished Merit's table and chair set the Thursday of Spring Break. I moved it into his room and he wanted to sit at it immediately. I still remember how special I felt having my own table and chairs and now Merit is sitting in the very chairs where I sat many years ago. Isn't that wonderful! I have amazing parents who decided to save it knowing that someday their grand kids might want to use it. Thank you Mom & Dad! I love you both so very much.

No comments: