The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Peanut Butter & Jelly - Yummy!

 Hmmm...this is interesting. This is definitely not ham or turkey.

 Wow! This is good! Finally Mom took the hint that I am not so into ham and turkey sandwiches right now.
Ummm, umm, good...right down to the last bite!

I decided to let Merit try a peanut butter & jelly sandwich because lately he is not very interested in ham, turkey and cheese. Well...it was hilarious. He devoured the sandwich and kept signing, "more" and "please". I guess he may take after his Daddy. JP told me he had peanut butter & jelly every day for his entire school career! That's a lot of peanut butter sandwiches!

No comments: