The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daddy's Car

Merit really loves Daddy's corvette. He constantly talks about it and says that when he is a really big kid that he will get to drive it too. He told me the other day that I can ride in the seat next to him. Ha! I am definitely not ready for that! These pics were taken Tuesday morning when we went with Daddy to drop the corvette off at a shop in Fort Worth.
 

No comments: