The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pretty January Votives

I took some of my clear glass votive candle holders and made them look a little more wintry. I painted them with a good coat of Mod Podge and then sprinkled rock salt to cover. The rock salt is harder to work with then Epsom salt but I think it looks much prettier. :) After they were dry I put a couple of them inside my large hurricanes which I filled with Epsom salt. I really like how this project turned out!
 
 
 

No comments: