The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Breaking in the Pool


Splashin'!


Checking out the water; it was cold!


I thought I had the pool very clean but of course Merit found one small blade of grass and made sure to point it out to me.




Merit really can't go anywhere without a ball so it was a must that we put balls in the pool with us.


So today I got out Merit's pool and filled it up. A couple of weeks ago I spent one afternoon cleaning it. It looks pretty good! We put a little water in and had fun splashin' around! We can't wait until summer!

No comments: