The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lining Up My Cars






I'm not exactly sure where Merit learned this but all of the sudden he is lining up all of his cars and trucks. I keep his toys in baskets in his closet. For example; all of his cars are in one basket, all puzzles in another basket, etc. He takes out each car one at a time and then lines them up. He plays with the cars and then when he's done he lines them up again. It is so funny to watch him do this. Is this a personality trait I should be worried about? :) I hope not!

No comments: