The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, May 9, 2011


Merit looking cool in the new shades I bought him while shopping at Northpark on Saturday.


Mother's Day dinner at Breadwinners



My sweet and lovable little boy


Being goofy with Daddy

Being silly with Mommy

Merit and Daddy took me to Breadwinners for Mother's Day dinner. They also surprised me with my lotion to match one of my favorite perfumes, Flowerbomb by Viktor Rolf. It is amazing! http://www.viktor-rolf.com/_en/_ww/flowerbomb.htm
We had a wonderful dinner and fabulous dessert too. We spent a little time playing when we got home and then it was beddy bed time. What a special Mother's Day!

No comments: