The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Kissing My Hurt Knee



Merit and I went grocery shopping early Monday morning. We were on our way home and I heard Merit making smacking sounds as if he was kissing something or someone. I looked back at him and he was trying to kiss his hurt knee. He fell earlier in the week and I kissed his knee telling him it would make it feel better. I guess he decided he needed to kiss his knee too. This was definitely one of the cutest things I have seen him do!

No comments: