The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Balloon Fun!

I needed to go by Party Warehouse  to pick up some supplies for a project and I couldn't resist buying a balloon for my sweet Merit while we were there. It's amazing how something so inexpensive can make a little one so happy! He giggled the whole way home and then played with it all evening.


Merit really thought it was funny to hit Mimi on the head with the balloon!





Mimi spent the night with us that night and brought Merit a chocolate cupcake. He enjoyed it but of course I only let him eat half of it. :)

No comments: