The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Unique Opportunity to Share My Story - Maybe!

Today at 2:00 pm I have a phone interview with a reporter from the Dallas Morning News. She is working on a story about cancer survivors. She wants me to share my experience and tell what has been most helpful in getting my through this time. Well, for me it's been my relationship with God and my faith. I love sharing my faith and telling of how God truly carried me through my diagnosis, treatment and helped me overcome my fears. I will be completely honest with her however, I know that my story may not be chosen because of my faith. So, I would appreciate your prayers. I'm praying that the reporter and editor feel that my story would be very helpful and encouraging to others and that it will be chosen. Stay tuned for details!

No comments: