The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winter/January Wreath







Love, love, love how my January/Winter wreath turned out. I used furry white yarn to cover the wreath form. Doesn't it look warm and cozy? :) I bought felt in heather gray, white and black to make the flowers. I used a couple of different websites with felt flower tutorials; it was so easy! Some of the felt flower tutorials instruct you to sew the flowers but I used hot glue for all of mine. The hot glue worked perfectly and made the project less timely.  When you're a mom time is precious! I used some rhinestones that I had taken off a pair of old shoes to embellish the flowers. Here are the websites containing the tutorials: Loopy felt flower,  Felt flowers five ways

No comments: