The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dinner and Fun!

Merit loves taking his own socks off! He really likes to have them off when we play at the Galleria play land.


Daddy went out of town and Mimi came over to spend the night. We had a surprise "Thank you" gift for Mimi!


Every night is a special occasion, right? :) I'm using my fancy place cards tonight for dinner! Thank you to Melissa for giving them to me.


Banana pudding trifles for dessert...yum!


Papa joined us for dinner but he's not in any of the pictures. :(


As you can tell, Merit thoroughly enjoyed this treat!

No comments: