The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Haircut Needed!





Merit really needed a haircut. I don't like his hair too short but I also don't like it to look bushy. So, we headed to Great Clips by our house for a haircut early Tuesday morning. He was such a good boy when the stylist was cutting his hair. He sat very still and even looked down when she needed to trim the back. I think he looks pretty handsome!

No comments: