The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Health Update!

Many of you have asked how my health is lately.Well, my bone marrow biopsy came back and I was so close to remission that my doctor decided to leave me on my current medication. J.P. was thrilled about this because he was worried of new side effects coming with new medication. I am supposed to meet with the head of Oncology at Medical City in the next month to determine course of action at this point. Dr. Juturi believes I will reach remission very soon because I am so close now. I appreciate your prayers and please continue for complete healing for me. I faith that God will heal me in His perfect timing!

Giving Him all the glory,
Charissa

No comments: