The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Daddy's Home!

Merit and I picked up J.P. from the airport Friday evening. Merit was so excited about Daddy finally coming home and so was I. I believe this was definitely the longest he has ever been gone. Daddy brought Merit a couple of neat presents; a new race car and a new fighter jet plane. Merit played with them up until bed time and then took both new toys to bed with him too. Praise the Lord for bringing Daddy home safely!


No comments: