The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dinner & Airplanes!

Saturday night we met Tim & Holly for dinner. We were playing at the dog park when Tim called to see what we were doing for dinner. We didn't have any plans because I had been feeling bad the past few days. My sinus/allergy issues have been terrible! However, we make the best of our days and this Mommy doesn't succumb to feeling bad. I just kind of ignore how I feel and focus on having fun with Merit. So, we met Tim & Holly at Snuffers and had so much fun catching up with them and watching the boys be silly. I love that Tim & Holly are last minute get together friends.



After dinner we went to watch airplanes take off and land at the Addison airport. Merit would have never been ready to leave. He loved every minute of this!


Merit looking at pictures and videos from the day on my phone.

No comments: