The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, April 13, 2012

With a Happy Heart...

my sweet boy walked into Ms. Brenda's house this morning and started singing, "Jesus Loves Me" to his friend Emily. We had been singing the song on the way to Brenda's house and I asked him if his friends knew the song. He told me they didn't know it so I told him he should teach them. Wow! It's amazing how much Merit understands these days. I hope he will let his "little light shine" every day either through songs or words.

No comments: