The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Posting the Cross

This is a picture of Merit enjoying a little snack after our morning walk at the Galleria. The sub shop typically starts giving away bite size samples as soon as they open at 10. Merit wanted two so I pretended to get one for myself and then gave it to him.

We placed our cross in the front yard this week. I explained to Merit why we were doing this but I'm not sure that he understands quite yet.


He was having fun until he lost his balance and fell into the cross. :(

We made a beautiful picture of a cross to hang in the kitchen. I used blue painters tape to make the cross and used pink construction paper. I told Merit to color all over the paper and really fill it up with colors. After he was done coloring I removed the tape and there was a perfect cross surrounded by color. It really is beautiful!

No comments: