The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Gifts

Merit had a great time gluing cotton balls on these cute little lambs. I found these on this website:


We wrote a little message on the back and gave one to each of his friends at Ms. Brenda's house. 
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me" John 10:14. I thought this verse was perfect!

Look how adorable! This might be my most favorite craft yet!

We made a large card for each family.

Inside the card I placed the recipe for Resurrection rolls and...

the "Real Easter Bunnies" explanation with scriptures. I love this!!! http://mclainlife.blogspot.com/2012/03/real-easter-bunnies.html I posted it in March to my blog. You can download and print!

We also put together an Easter basket for Ms. Brenda. We gave her a "Bible Promise Book" a new and very large notepad and some fun stickers to use with the kids. She really loved her gift!

No comments: