The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Feeding the Ducks

Daddy, Papa 'D' and Pimpa had "track day" on Sunday. Merit and I didn't join them because we decided Merit would not like the noise and we didn't want him to spend that much time in the sun. So, after a busy past two days, Merit and I slept in and Mimi came over to spend some time with us. I made home made light cinnamon rolls and then we went to Cottonwood Park. We got our exercise, fed the ducks, played on the playground, and had so much fun! Mimi really enjoyed this unexpected time with us!










No comments: