The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers!

We have spent a lot of time in the yard the past few weeks. I have planted too many flowers to count! However, the hard work is paying off and it's looking really good! Merit really enjoys helping me water, playing in the yard while I'm working, and pretending to help. We planted some Gladiolus bulbs two weeks ago and this week they sprouted. Merit really thought this was so neat and we can't wait to watch them grow and bloom!  

No comments: