The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Alicia's Arrival Day!


Lots of goodies for Aunt Alicia!



I saved all of my pregnancy, baby and parenting magazines for Alicia!


This basket was for baby boy Gelnett; doggie blanket, sleep outfit and a book of prayers.


Lots of good books for Alicia and Marc to read!


Alicia opening her birthday gifts


Cute new maternity shirt and matching earrings


Another cute maternity shirt and matching earrings too!

Aunt Alicia came to Dallas to visit us. We were so excited to get to see her and her belly! Baby boy Gelnett is really growing! I had not seen Alicia since Christmas and couldn't wait to spend time with her. Her first day here was so much fun! I had a bunch of gifts and goodies waiting for her. These pictures capture most everything except for a large storage bin full of my maternity clothes. While Merit slept that afternoon, Alicia tried everything on. It was a fun fashion show! She looked great!

No comments: