The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dinner with Papa









We always enjoy spending time with our Papa. Merit adores him too! Papa treated the girls and Merit to dinner at Twisted Root. Have you ever been? Seriously the best burgers in Dallas! I don't really eat hamburgers but I do eat their delicious Buffalo burger. It is outstanding! http://twistedrootburgerco.com/wordpress/ Well, needless to say we had a wonderful time with Papa. He recently had surgery on his face to remove a melanoma but you can hardly tell. We love you Papa!

1 comment:

Gels Bells said...

Best looking 90 yr old man I've ever seen! and look at my belly!! Haha!