The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Swimming, Lunch and Relaxing



This was Merit's first time in a hammock. It is safe to say that he thoroughly enjoyed this; I think he could have fallen asleep and napped here. On Thursday, we had lunch with one of my dear friends, Brenda. Brenda covered my classes for me during the year while I had to be out for doctor appointments. She was so wonderful with my kiddos. They adored her! I could not have made it through the year without her help! Anyway, she made us a delicious lunch and then we went for a swim. Merit had fun playing with some really neat toys she got out for him. Thank you Brenda for having us over. We enjoyed our time with you!

No comments: