The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Update!

We are enjoying a family vacation in Colorado Springs for the next 6 days. We are staying with JP's aunt and uncle. JP's grandparents live here too! We are looking forward to relaxing, having fun with the family and making some great memories. I wanted to update you on my latest health report. I finally received my remission test back. This test basically checks for cancer cells circulating in my blood. The last time Dr. Juturi tested me was a little over a month ago. That test revealed my number to be 0.125; which is very low. The number as of now is almost half of that, around 0.07. So, in one months time it went down quite a bit. She will test me again in 8 weeks. Thank you so much for your continued prayers! I have continued to feel great! And, I truly have no fear or worry regarding my health. I know I am in God's hands. I will keep you updated!

No comments: