The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Snow Day!




It was predicted to snow but I really found it hard to believe we were going to get more snow. Sure enough we did! JP was out of town so he missed it. Merit and I had a fun day at home playing, cooking and relaxing a little too. In these pictures Merit is wearing a very, very old t-shirt that Alicia and I both wore. You probably can't read it but is reads, "Fort Walton Beach, Florida." I have so many good memories of our trips to Fort Walton and Destin. It is fun to think back on those days. Wow, so much time has passed and so much has happened. God is good, he has taken care of our family through many storms. He continues to hold us in His mighty hands. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: