The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Can Brush My Teeth!






Every night after I get Merit's pajamas on I say, "Merit, it's time to brush your teeth". He knows where I keep his toothbrush and toothpaste and he is now tall enough to reach the drawer and see what is inside. He runs to the bathroom, opens the drawer, pulls out the toothpaste and toothbrush and it very happy with himself. He can almost brush his teeth by himself too. I say almost because if I let him do it on his own I'm not sure how well they would actually get brushed. He seems to enjoy chewing on the toothbrush more then actually brushing his teeth!

No comments: