The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lounging

Lounging in his chair. Too funny!
Look at that face. He is very intently watching something, I'm not real sure what.

These pictures were taken after we got home from Mimi's birthday dinner. Merit was very irritable during dinner and I thought he must have been feeling bad. Well, he was perfectly fine when we got home. He laughed and played and was very content. I'm thinking maybe he doesn't care for loud restaurants. I have noticed that he puts his fingers in his ears when it's loud. I think he's going to have to get used to loud restaurants.

No comments: