The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Labs

I went back to the doctor today for lab work. I missed my appointment last week due to our four days of being iced and snowed it. My white cell count was lower then what my doctor would like it to be but the rest of the results were good. God is truly taking care of me. Please pray that my immune system works hard to fight off illnesses and that my white cell count improves. Thank you prayer warriors!

No comments: