The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Dinner

Merit enjoying another one of my Thumbprint cookies!



Before dinner with one of my sweethearts.




After dinner with both of my sweethearts!


Mimi came over and stayed with Merit while JP and I went to dinner. She always asks if she can babysit but honestly we rarely go anywhere without Merit. He is a really good little boy and does very well when we are out and about. JP made reservations for us at Maguire's and we enjoyed a fabulous dinner. Maguire's is always good! We got home in time to see Merit just before his bedtime. We attempted at taking a new family picture but Merit doesn't always stay still long enough to get a good picture. Oh well, I tried.

No comments: