The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Can Open The Door!

Look, Mommy & Daddy! I can open the pantry door!

Wow! There is really neat stuff inside this door. No wonder Mommy & Daddy keep it closed.

These look good, can I have one? Please!

Merit has really grown and can now reach the door knobs. This weekend JP showed how to open a door with a particular type of handle. We only have two of these doors in our house, thank the good Lord. Merit was so excited when he figured this out. He opened and closed the door over and over again. I was not quite as excited. I'm sure you can guess why. Oh my.

No comments: