The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Vacuuming With Mommy



Merit has always liked the hum of the vacuum. When he was really little I would sometimes vacuum and clean house with him strapped to my chest in a sling or while holding him on my hip. Now when I vacuum he is not bothered by the noise but instead he follows me from room to room. In recent days, he has wanted to push it himself. Monday was President's Day and I decided to do a little cleaning while home. Merit kept following me wanting me to let him vacuum. So, I handed it over. Maybe this will become a habit or even a treat! Ha, ha, ha.

No comments: