The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Apricot Muffins...delicious and nutritious!

I made these apricot muffins this morning. The link to the recipe is below. My healthy modifications include: all white whole wheat flour instead of mixing white and wheat and 1/4 cup applesauce instead of 1/4 cup melted butter. I added some raisins because we like raisins at our house. You could add another type of dried fruit if you like. They are very moist and delicious! Merit and J.P. loved them!


No comments: