The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pasta Necklackes!

Merit and I made pasta necklaces for St. Patrick's Day for his friends at Ms. Brenda's house. He had so much fun with this craft! I dyed the pasta and he watched. It was fun to check on the pasta every hour or so to see how the color was developing. I let it dry overnight and then the next day we went to town stringing the pasta on yarn. The necklaces turned out so pretty and the kids loved them! We will definitely be doing this craft again soon!
Here is the link to the website I used to learn how to dye the pasta.



No comments: