The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Wedding!

This was Merit's first wedding. Well, the first wedding where he actually knew what was going on. I explained everything to him and he did a really good job of being quiet except he wanted to whisper to me. He had questions and wanted to know what was going on. He really thought it was funny that the flower girls threw rose petals out of their baskets. :)


The ceremony was beautiful! Well...the part I saw was beautiful. I ended up taking Merit out because he couldn't stay quiet enough.
We went to a room in the back of the chapel and lucked out. There was a plate of untouched cheese and crackers and Merit was starving! He devoured the food!


Merit giving a high-five to the groom.

Merit had the most fun playing on the stairs in the reception room.

My handsome date for the night. Actually I had two handsome boys with me!

No comments: