The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sunny Thursday

We enjoyed some outdoor play in the beautiful sunshine on Thursday. See our baskets in the background? Our grass has started to grow and Merit is having fun watching it! :) He really likes the beautiful garden cross and bumble bee that Nana bought for me for my birthday. He enjoys moving them from pot to pot. After nap time we played inside and I did my toenails. Merit saw me filing my toenails and decided he wanted to try too. We definitely don't want Daddy to see this picture because boys don't file their toenails, they cut them. Maui also got some good lovin' from Merit. What a great day!






No comments: