The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Doctor Visit and Play

I took Merit to the doctor early Monday morning because he has had major allergy issues for the past two weeks. He doesn't act sick but he is definitely annoyed by his constant runny nose and cough. The cutest part of our trip was when the doctor asked him what was wrong, he said, "I'm coughin' in my mouth". He was so serious when he said it. It was really hard not to laugh! What a cutie! He is such a good patient when we go to the doctor. He sits so still when the doctor is examining him and doesn't cry or make a sound. He just smiles and watches me and the doctor. Anyway, the doctor gave him an allergy nasal spray and told me to give him Zyrtec. I sure hope these things help!





No comments: