The McLain's

My photo
Our journey began October 2005 when we met in our Single's class at Prestonwood Baptist Church. We were engaged in June 2006 and were married on November 17, 2006. JP works for ROMCO as a Product Support Sales Manager and I will begin teaching part-time for the Dallas International School in August 2011. We have one little boy, Merit Cross. God has truly blessed our family.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Play Set

Merit was pretty excited when I got the Easter play set out. He was too young to understand it last year. I told him the story and explained who each person was. He then sat and played with it while I ate dinner. The funniest thing was later that evening when he asked, "Mommy, where's Jesus?" Then later, "Mommy, where's Martha?" It just sounded so funny to hear him asking where Jesus and Martha were. What a cute boy!


No comments: